1. A daughter of an old friend of mine used to call unicorns "noodlecorns".
2. Once my daughter told me, "don't forget the 'whisperpeas' ", aka recipes.
3. One of my boys started calling our silverware with plastic around the handle "dressed", and without it, "naked". We still call them dressed forks if they have the plastic handle.
4.My daughter used to call horses "hotsies"
5.When I was a kid, I called Mac and cheese "monkey cheese"
6.My daughter's nickname is Julie-Bug, and Jake used to pronounce it "Dookie-Bug"
7. All three of my older kids called raviolis "holy-holies"
8. I had another friend whose son called helicopters "hellikitties".
9. One of my boys, if he has only one shirt, will say he's putting his "cloe" in the washer. (Obviously the logic is that "clothes" is plural).
So what are some of the endearing and silly things that your kids have said?